I. sales of medical devices
1. understand product knowledge through professional training.
2. Analyze customer types and business opportunities, formulate and implement corresponding business plans and customer file collation related work;
3. complete team sales plan and cooperate with relevant market activities.
4. achieve sales performance according to company requirements;
5. work closely with other departments in the company to ensure smooth progress.
6. cooperate with department manager to complete related matters.
1. College degree or above, more than one year related work experience, clinical medicine related experience or medical equipment, medicine related education background;
2. Be proactive, responsible, hardworking, enterprising and confident to accept challenges.
3. strong language communication skills, good communication, coordination and compression ability;
4. strong learning ability and able to familiarity with related products as soon as possible.
5. strong sense of customer service and team spirit.
Meal allowance, housing allowance, education allowance, full-time prize, year-end prize, two tours + one free physical examination.
Welcome to the medical profession you come to apply for!